SELLING A BUSINESS
Don’t short-change yourself.
Selling your business is one of the most significant things you will ever do, as the price you receive may determine the lifestyle you can expect for the following decades of your life. You have put in countless hours, money and energy building the business — don’t short-change yourself. We have been selling businesses for over 26 years, and condensed the same advice we give to our successful sellers into an easy to read booklet. We have prepared the best Business Seller’s Guide for Kiwi’s who want to get the maximum return from selling a business.
Click the Download button to get started with your free guide
Our free Business Seller’s Guide includes advice on:
- Motivations: Why you should sell
- Preparation: What to do before you sell, preparing your business
- Paperwork: Creation of Information Memorandum and listing
- Timing: The best time to sell
- Disclosure: Who to tell you are selling your business
- Getting help: How to hire the best business brokerage for your business